Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[DENIED] Hypixel's Custom Roleplay Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FS | TM] Hypixel [SCP]

Staff Team
Server Staff
Forum Staff
Reaction score
Name: Hypixel

Discord (Your Default Username): hypixel007

Steam ID (Found Here): STEAM_0:1:104782176

Current Faction & Branch: N/A, although previously the character was a Site Agent

Rank Held (RP): N/A but has held a LT Position in SA 3 times

Do you currently have a DCB? (If not please make one before submitting this application. Depending whether or not your application gets accepted, you will need to add these traits to it.): Yes, https://forums.atlasuprising.com/threads/f-foundation_files-personnel-saber_pendragon.100/

RP Application Questionnaire

Please give an overview of what your RP application entails (200 words):

Please do note that due to Lore changes, this has been changed from the original Wrath to fit with new lore.
1707339915195.png
Wrath is a failed RND project cultivated by a Foundation Researcher who delved into AI Programming in the hopes of decreasing the losses the foundation had to deal with when it came to protecting the facility, and maintaining what it contained. This project came into fruition after the detonation of a SCP Facility that looked into AI-Specific SCPs. These artificial "super-soldiers" were designed and developed to be taking commands from Foundation Personnel but due to the low durability material used for these so called "super-soldiers", they were scrapped and one unit was left behind in the facility for further testing. This unit is codenamed Wrath, taken from the 7 Deadly Sins.

Unknowingly, whilst the materials used for the machine were... a bit disappointing, leaving the machine with basic human strength, the AI integrated within was developed to be able to learn and adapt to its surroundings, and any event that may occur, giving it a human-like awareness, and due to the vocal encoder placed at its neck, it can speak.

Some Questions when it comes to this character:
How is one supposed to amnesticize a robot?
Obviously, you cannot Class A a robot, which means you need to open into the machines back panel, hack into its central database and you are given the option to delete according to the amnestic you want to use.

Is this character modifiable?
It can be modified and adjusted, but will require another person to do it, as the character is unable to affect itself (No Self-Upgrades basically)

If this machine was configured to work for the foundation, Can I switch them to the Chaos Insurgency?
Yes! This machine can be configured to work for the enemy, instead of the allies which is the fun part of this character!
This would require hacking into the back panel and rolling 85+ (as not to spam switching sides because then it gets confusing.)

Can this character feel pain and have emotion?
Yes, it possesses a human-like intellect, and with that comes the design flaw of being able to feel pain, and have "human-like" emotion. These emotions are usually noticeable not through the face but how the lights in eyes are displayed colour wise.​
Green​
Happy -> Default Setting​
Blue​
Sad​
Red​
Anger​
Black​
Turned off or not in AI Control (2nd option is to do with ECs and how a machine would interact with SCP-079 should it get close enough)

Can this character follow specific orders?
If the personnel member is a Level 5 (Can be modified), Orders will be executed upon demand.

What was the previous lore of this character?
Here is a old Personnel File for Wrath before the AU shut down which basically tells the story of Wrath from before then
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oESlUPPUXmSMGcNyFouGnkdMjxrqSxPvuePl2w-L7rk/edit?usp=sharing
If this application gets accepted, how can you see this RP benefiting your growth? (100 Words):
This Roleplay would help benefit my growth because it gives a unique RP experience not just for the players I interact with, but it also gives a unique RP experience for myself. Truth be told, I absolutely enjoyed playing as this character and would like to see him return with broom in tow, ready to be the Roomba the foundation needed! I just absolutely love robotic characters (i.e. Claptrap, Nick Valentine, GlaDos). Now yes, This machine is literally designed as a flaw but sometimes, a negative just pushes for more fun which would be a positive!

If this application gets accepted, how can you use this RP to benefit other players’ characters in the server? (100 Words):
One of the many things this character provides is a lot of RP when it comes to handling the character. This character is breaks easily, much like a human would which would provide engineers or site technicians RP. I've always noticed that there isn't much RP when it comes to Engineers and Site Techs.

Hacking is another obstacle that gives RP to whoever is hacking certified, including Site Technicians so if a CI High Command or a Foundation CO+ want to take a look at what the machine is storing, or just simply wipe its memory, this gives a more in-depth RP than just pushing someone into a room, equipping a gas mask and just spraying Class A.

DENIED

Unfortunately this application has been denied. Feel free to reach out to me for further details! You may reapply in one week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back