Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[DENIED] Some Clown's roleplay application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some Clown

Reaction score
Player Info

Name: Some Clown

Discord (Your Default Username): Some Clown

Steam ID (Found Here): STEAM_0:0:225596328

Current Faction & Branch: AI

Rank Held (RP): PVT

Do you currently have a DCB? (If not please make one before submitting this application. Depending whether or not your application gets accepted, you will need to add these traits to it.): Yes

RP Application Questionnaire

Please give an overview of what your RP application entails (200 words):

My roleplay would revolve around the idea of Brainwashing. My character, being the infamous Jackal resurrected from the grave for this new storyline, I'd like a few failsafe's to keep my character in line. As such, I want to present a brainwashing program to be utilized and enforced upon my character through their loyalty to CI and the new Commander. Zaur had stated in the past that he wishes to create an almost "Cult" Like aspect for CI, and I think this would be the best way to introduce this. The way I would do this would be via a neural link to the brain stem, where a drive is mounted. This neural link would only be compatible with CI made products unless I were to be captured by foundation and proper roleplay was done to decipher and recreate the insertion. At all times, Jackal would have a specific insertion into his neural link, which would basically be a set code of commands and instructions given out by CI. If not followed to the tea, this Neural port would short circuit, resulting in an instant HPK for my character.

The main idea of this is that I want my character to feel real. A dedicated warrior that if deemed to step out of line, can and should be executed right there and then. I feel as though the standard aspect of my previous roleplays have grown stale and old, so I believe having this would provide a great improvement upon my roleplay, giving it a hardcore survival roleplay esque to it. All in all, I think it'd create a fun scenario for both CI and Foundation.

If this application gets accepted, how can you see this RP benefiting your growth? (100 Words):

As I were to continue on through CI, I feel as though my loyalty would be truly put to the test. Having this backup contingency would feel like a clock ticking over my head. A ticket to the road of the damned. I yearn for that type of feeling in roleplay, having to constantly watch my every move and wonder to myself if the action I just made might be my last. This will be a fun experience not only for myself, but for the rest of those who interact with my character, wondering if they themselves live to the standards of what is expected, or if they can break this poor sap from his cycle. I believe that within time, this will not only flesh out to a fun and unique roleplay experience, but one that will last within the minds of many, as I had done so before.

All I ask, is give me a chance?

If this application gets accepted, how can you use this RP to benefit other players’ characters in the server? (100 Words):

I see myself just roleplaying as I'd normally would honestly. Just more obedient, more to the core on the side of CI. It would bring out the idea of an almost cult like following, which would both interest and terrify players on both sides. Thinking of the possibilities with this, who's to say something similar couldn't happen to them? I think the idea of brainwashing in general will keep a looming sense of fear for free will within both CI and foundation, and give players the key to an amazing internal arc, providing themselves pondering the idea itself. To be loyal, or remain a free thinker?
========================================================================

DENIED

However, given that we are starting this server with a new story, you are permitted to bring back your character under these terms:

- You CAN keep info on your character, friendships, and other details not directly related to the past main-storyline.
- You CANNOT keep info about the past main-storyline.
- If you wish to recount some detail that happened to your character in the past server’s main-storyline you may note them as “foggy memories.”

Unfortunately this application has been denied. Feel free to reach out to me for further details! You may reapply in one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back