Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

F:\\Foundation_Files\\Site_85\\Personnel\\MTF_E-11\\NCO\\Silos_Joey

Silos

Reaction score
ACCESSING <PERSONNEL FILE | SILOS, JOEY>
[PLEASE LOGIN]

[̷͈̚L̷̙̈E̷̘̅̓V̴̩͓́Ḛ̶͖͒Ḻ̸̖͘ ̵̲̟̈́3̵̧̤̃̓+̷̰̟͂͝ ̷̦̾͝Ē̵͔͜N̸̪͂͝C̵̗͗R̸͓̐̊Y̶̧͊͠Ṕ̴̛̣̜T̵̔͜͠I̸̫͆Ő̶͖N̵̟͝ ̸̱̈́͆À̴̟C̸͈̊T̴̛̤̐͜I̴̛͕̅V̵̜͙͝͝A̵̧͙͐͋T̸̨͎̽E̴̙̾̓D̴̮̊̄]̸͖̱̀͝

LEVEL 3+ AUTHORIZED ONLY BEYOND THIS POINT

AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY

vuPOoIpbepeX_nWm0kS8wnpBYgZ014uzCtX3Nsc20qmKOv8Jf2_R0VqEbBXiRnfDDcEKm0bmEiW1QfvV08puDj4EK6arYzYnIROlaa7pP2QyB7_7UOahM-OvGiLrmiGbGuOUIrwW9l1q56f6KFpfbg4
Secure. Contain. Protect.

<FILE NAME: F:\\Foundation_Files\\Site_85\\Personnel\\MTF_E-11\\NCO\\Silos_Joey.JPG>
<ERROR LOADING, CORRUPTED IMAGE>

Name: Silos, JoeyStatus: Active
Date of Birth: 09/04/2000Gender: Male
Place of Birth: United States of America, Washington TacomaOccupation: Mobile Task Force <Epsilon-11 “Nine Tailed Fox”>
Rank: Sergeant First ClassSpecilization: Containment Engineer

> Physical Features
  • Silos is 6’3” tall and weighs approximately 185lbs
  • He has hazel brown eyes and a tan skin tone
  • His hair, a thick brown color, often pokes out from his mask
  • When he removes his headwear, you can see a 2-inch scar on his skull from an incident during his childhood
  • Once gloves are removed Silos has a large cut from a redbull can on his left thumb
  • Has cybernetics on shoulder blades after Containment Engineer accident - 4/16/24

> Psychological Description
  • Generally during down time on the site, Silos is unsure of how to correctly fit in. As a result Silos will often gift presents or significant items to personnel around the site he interacts with

> General History
<Silos has minimal mentions of his history since joining the Foundation. No particular reason why or why not. The bits of information that he has included are the following>

• Often large amounts of blank spaces in memory
  • <Childhood> Didn’t grow up with an interesting life. It was more mediocre, leading him to spend most of his time at his favorite place, his local Zoo.
  • <Adult> At the age of 18 Silos took a risk to adventure around the world for a purpose to photograph each county in the world.
  • <Adult> While off the coast of Washington Silos was on a resreach project attempting to photograph difffernt whale species and identify individules. While not far from Port Angles, WA Silos encountered SCP-4778 (Loss of memory) during this encounter he photographed it to add to his collection leading the interest of the foundation to him.

> Family Member
  • <Fath> <Grand_Mother> <DECEASED>
  • <Todd> <Grand_Father> <DECEASED>
  • <Joseph> <Father> <UNKNOWN>
  • <Rachel> <Mother> <ALIVE>
  • <Aaron> <Uncle> <MIA>
  • <Lacy> <Aunt> <MIA>
  • <Jacob> <Uncle> <DECEASED>
  • <Amber> <Aunt> <MIA>
  • <Justin> <Uncle> <DECEASED>

<LOVES>
<Nine_Tailed_Fox> - “I mean they are my brothers in arms and I mean, why couldn’t I love them. They are already amazing and in fact one of the best on the site, if not the best.”

<E6> - “Our, Epsilon Brothers. I feel we have an amazing bond with them, leading us to work closely and smoothly with their amazing department.”

<Smoggy> - "I love working with Smog, it's really nice having another passionate Containment Engineer on the team working with me. I really feel bad for breaking his screwdriver though... I'll get him a new one soon."

<LIKES>
<Medical> - “Medical, they are really nice. I like how they generally stay away from harm unless it’s life threatening to others. But sometimes you gotta do what you got to do.”

<Research> - “I like most of them but the Junior levels are interesting to talk to. Kind of awkward sometimes.”

<Defectors_from_CI> - “You finally chose the right side to fight for. But you can never be trusted. I don’t know what's worse. Defection or CI…”

<NTF_CPT_Felix_Winters> - "Honestly I really like this Captain. My old ones were okay but most of the time they were either all drill sergeants and wanted everything done how they want it and no way else or you would see them once in a few years. But Felix he has the perfect amount of disipline, respect and just general procedures."

<D-Class_Jaune_Fortnite> - "He vibes. I tend to chill with him on medbay while waiting for things to do."
<Medical_Elijah_Jones> - "I don't have much to say. But he did rizz me up 2/3 times."

<NEUTRAL>
<SCP’s> - “They seem like you reason with but sometimes they just don’t have any compassion towards us. It depends on the SCP…”

<Site_Agents> - “I like them, they’re chill. I just haven’t had many interactions with them yet.”

<DISLIKES>
<D-Class> - “Since moving to this site I haven’t had the best interactions with D-class. But it could be worse.”

<HATES>
<Chaos_Insurgency> - “ They have always wanted to be the foundation. They know they will never have the power and secrecy of the foundation.”

<Defectors> - “In my eyes defectors are worse than CI. We should really use them as food and as test subjects if we ever get our hands on one.”
<SCP-049> - "I don't know where to start I absolutly hate this SCP he is so ignorant and I just hate that he is at this site. Even after tonights breach" (4/16/24)

<SCP-682> - "I hate him. Today he was terrorizing the whole site and targeting me too. It was an hour breach and lead to many operatives deaths.> (4/17/24)

> Trophies
  • Canon R7 along with a bunch of Lenses that he has had since High School.
  • Singular feather kept in ID Card since before the foundation.

> Journal Entry
<First_Day_4_10_24> - “Well, today was my first day at this new site. It was not bad but not great. Right away I had to deal with SCP-035 and SCP-4000-W a bunch of times but it was alright. I am excited to work with this new team. It will be really fun.” - 4/10/24

<Engineer_First_Day_4_11_24> - "Well today was my first day as an Engineer and it was stressful there were a bunch of fixes we needed to do and I only got to three SCPs CCs on site. I also broke Smoggys screwdriver... Reminds me I need to email Eric to put in a work order... I don't think I will get his screwdriver by tomorrow. It's fine I will join avoid him till I get it."

<Chaos_4_12_24> - "Well today went okay. There was a lot less breaches but a lot more fixing to do. Esspscily that crap with SCP-939. Ugh whatever, still can't belive that pannel it a bit broken because of me."

> Engineer Maintenance Logs

<SCP-049_4_11_24>
<Personnel> Silos | Smoggy
<Issue> Door malfunctions.
<Fixes> Due to outdated software installed on the console. SCP-049 CC doors malfunctioned and did not cooperate with the foundation's universal secondary systems. We updated with the most recent fix but it is still a couple versions out of date. I am putting in a work order for new system cards.

<SCP-966_4_11_24>
<Issue> Door malfunction.
<Fixes> Smoggy and I had to replace multiple wires and buttons on SCP-966's console. This took some time as there were difficulties as this CC's console hasn't been updated in a long while.

<SCP-035_4_11_24>
<Issue> SCP-035 Glass chamber hinges were in very poor condition. In fact they were merged due to improper maintenance and cleaning of the glass case.
<Fixes> Both Smoggy and I broke off the hinges and replaced the screws and hinges. It took multiple fails but we believe this will be a long term fix. We estimate only a couple of months before we need to replace it again. This will depend on the breach amount.

<SCP-939_4_12_24>
<Issue> Door Malfunction resulting breach,
<Fixes> While other NTF operatives kept and eye on SCP-939 that was near by. Smoggy and I both started rewiring the door pannel and lubing the door. After some failure we were able to fix it. Although when I riped off the containment door card pannel I damaged some of the systems, nothing that will cause a breach but it will be fine. I'll fix it in the next few days.

> Email History

<To: NTF SSG Eric Taylor>
<From: NTF PFC Joey Silos>
<Subject: CE - Work Order Request: #S8504122024-1>

Good evening, I wanted to get your approval on a work order for the Containment Engineer Department. Yesterday Smoggy and I found multiple outdated systems and broken parts in the HCZ within 3 different SCP CC's. If we could get these ordered as soon as possible that would be great.

SCP-035
x2 new glass cases for the month
x20 sets of replacement hinges and screws

SCP-049
x5 Systems Console Software Card on the newest version

SCP-966
x2 box 20-piece buttons for the console
x3 20 feet of wiring

Engineer

x10 QUINN Premium Screwdriver Set, 15 Piece
x2 QUINN Premium 5/16 in. x 6 Screwdriver

Thank you,
Joey Silos

> Silos's To-do List

<Fix SCP-939 door pannel> - 4-13-24

╔═‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎═╗​

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺
View attachment 406

Secure. Contain. Protect.

USERNAME: SilosJoey
TITLE: MTF Epsilon-11 (“Nine-Tailed Fox”) Master Sergeant, Site-85
DISPLAYING File Tags, CLEARANCE LEVEL 3 (CLASS E PERSONNEL)
⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺
CLEARENCE LEVEL 4 REQUIRED TO VIEW THIS DOCUMENT

╚═ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎═╝​

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺
SCP FOUNDATION DATABASE TERMINAL
⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

Welcome to the SCP Foundation
Foundation Database System

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺
> Enter Credentials to Access Database:

Username: ██████████
Password: ██████████

> Authenticating...

> Access Granted.

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺
SCP FOUNDATION DATABASE TERMINAL (v2.3)
Last Updated: 4/27/24

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺
> Accessing SCP Foundation Database...
> Loading Database...
> Database Access Successful.
> Loading Personnel Database...
> Personnel Database Loaded
> Loading Personnel File...
> Personnel File <F:\\Foundation_Files\\Site_85\\Personnel\\MTF_E-11\\NCO\\Silos_Joey> Loaded

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺
WELCOME USER ██████
⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺
⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺
PERSONNEL PROFILE
⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺
PERSONAL INFORMATION
FULL NAME:

SEX:

ETHNICITY:

NATIONALITY:

PLACE OF BIRTH:

DATE OF BIRTH:
SILOS JOEY

MALE

HETEROSEXUAL

NORWEGIAN

AMERICAN

TACOMA, WASHINGTON

09/04/2000
OCCUPATIONAL INFORMATION
CALLSIGN:NIGHTMAREI know this is a horrible codename... I am trying to find a better one. It's just my old one
CURRENT BRANCH:NTF‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
CURRENT SQUAD:N/A
ROLE: NCO
PREVIOUS OCCUPATIONAL INFORMATION
PREVIOUS SITE:

PREVIOUS CALLSIGN:

PREVIOUS RANK:

PREVIOUS BRANCH:

PREVIOUS SQUAD:

PREVIOUS ROLE:

PREVIOUS STATUS:
███████

NIGHTMARE

MASTER SERGEANT

████████

████████

████████

████████

Last edited:
<DCB Update>
> Clearance Level = Lvl3
> Rank = SGT
> Changed some of the general history to fit more with the character
> Added NTF CPT Felix on Likes
> Added Spoiler sections
> Added Email History
> Added To-do list

// Awesome DCB Silos, I'm excited to see both you and the DCB grow in the future!

[ACCESSING FILE...]
FILE HAS BEEN UPDATED TO THE FOLLOWING

GENERAL INFORMATION
PERSONNEL APPERANCE
PERSONNEL OPINIONS

[FILE SAVED AND CLOSED.]

Back