Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

F:\\Site-##\L5:SITE_COMMAND:\\>ASD_RAGDOLL

wellhell

Reaction score

SECURE. CONTAIN. PROTECT.

1705708186214.png

SPECIAL CONTAINMENT PROCEDURES

Please enter your employee login and password

Loading. . .
Login Successful
> Search Personnel File "
RAGDOLL"

=================================================================
/!\ WARNING WARNING WARNING /!\

F:\\PERSONNEL_RAGDOLL IS UNDER LEVEL < 5 > CLASS ENCRYPTION.

UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL WILL BE PERSECUTED UNDER THE FULLEST EXTENT OF FOUNDATION PROTOCOLS.
DO YOU WISH TO CONTINUE?

CONTINUE: > Y/N

Loading. . .
ACCESS GRANTED

" I'm not going to put a damn quote on my file. That's stupid. You're stupid for suggesting that too. That stup--What are you writing down? No. Put that pen down. I said put the pen down!"
[ ASD "Ragdoll", taken not too long before arrival of Site-##]

: )

EMPLOYMENT STATUS

CODENAME: "Ragdoll"
CLERENCE LEVEL: [ 5 ]
DEPARTMENT: Site Command

ID: ▌▌██ █ ▌▌█ █▌▌▌▌█▌▌█ ▌▌█

BIOLOGICAL INFORMATION

FULL NAME: Olivia T. Jones
BLOODTYPE: A+
EYE COLOR: Brown
DATE OF BIRTH: 12/13/1995
MEDICAL NOTES: ...Awaiting medical assessment.

EMPLOYMENT HISTROY

Awaiting document transfer...

AUDIOLOGS TRANSCRIPTIONS

[1/19] "It took a while, but I got the job! How exciting! My first ever site where I'm not stuck in a tiny office with walla of filing cabinets and bland coffee! God I just can't believe it! I'm not exactly sure...Where this site is or when I should be transferring - but! I do not care! We'll just have to see.[ End recording.] "

[ 4/01] " Finally got a chance to meet the Site Director, Benoit after moving into the site. It was nice getting a chance to speak to him outside of you know ... A capture situation. Did I mention getting captured earlier? Hm .not fun getting shoved into an office with the Site Director and the Commander--What was his name? Polas? Whatever. Doesn't matter." [

[4/10] " The rest of the workers and task forces finally made it in today. It's about time. I wonder what took this deployment so long. Either way, I'm incredibly thankful and cannot wait to meet everyone!"

[4/16] "Eventful day. A branch tried to rebel which is...Never a good sign. Honestly I'm not sure how some of these people managed to pass their background checks, however who am I to judge. I've learned very quickly who knows how to to their job and do it well. Those are...Let see...The HOR, Cpt. Winters, and a handful of other-"

[4/20] "I've finally returned to the site after finishing up a few onboarding protocols. Honestly I thought I was finished with everything already, but apparently not. In my time away, the site is now filled with more staff. There's MU-4--I don't really know what's that about but whatever--SC Rain and ASC Winters, alongside a new ASD I have only met in passing."

[4/21] "Gensec Captain Vision is a name and face I keep seeing around. He knows how to do his job and do it well. Awfully kind. I'm not sure."

Last edited:
// I can already imagine every Insurgent rubbing their hands together waiting for the day they get to torture Ragdoll.
Yeah.jpg

// Love the formatting, hope to interact with your character some more in the near future!

// Still waiting for the personal thoughts...

Back