Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Personnel File: Dr. Riley Halliday

Cerballossum13

Reaction score
<< :: Personnel File - Riley Halliday :: >>

[Level 4+ Beyond this point]

Authorized Personnel Only

TVWas6Kzzg2o2dlInxLPROcPjV3udaOyL7NinhkTcnpEQ02qxGhqat4G3H85YJBtA-Dy4-j-d39P1sUpf-Ewwu9PpF7KEckF3-pcuQM5gKElwl3rP3Z5BUI4ocp7smiOKLclS3h6RRAYzTz7CbCC-I4

Create Life Out Of Death. Logic out of Chaos.

ENJOY YOUR NEW LIFE AT SITE-85!

20240305_140531.jpg

< :: Image from 2017 ‘Pick Your Pic’ Foundation Personnel Photo-shoot :: >

Name: Riley Halliday

Codename(s): ‘Smithfields’ ‘Clucks’ ‘Nintendo’

Date of Birth: August 19, 1980

Place of Birth: Washington, North Carolina, United States of America

Occupation(s): SCP Foundation Research Expert

Clearance Level: Level 4

Site ID: <0:0:80250898>

On-Site-Communications ID: <#277306613373599744>

Physical Description:
Height: 6’2”;
Weight: 180 lbs;
Hair: Dark Brown, partially dyed multiple colours, frazzled, constantly changing style;
Eyes: Brown, homochromatic, natural;
Additional: Average/Semi-Heavy Build, Right Handed. Excessive sleeper.

Appearance: Almost always wears a lab coat over pajamas and never anything else unless for safety. Combs Tech Wyoming Dr. Martens Boots or bedroom slippers. Almost always has a MIRA CM-7M Gas Mask tied to their belt.

Medical Information:
Blood type: AB+
Allergies: N/A - Highly sensitive to Ketamine.
Cybernetics: Left Eyeball.
Gun-Shot Wounds: 2x 7.62x51R to chest, 1x 12 guage to jaw, 1x 12 guage to left shoulder. 1x GSW to Right bisep. 13 GSW to center mass, specifically abdominal region.
Healing from: Approximately twenty(20) puncture wounds to neck ; moderate drugging incident ; forced cuts on right forearm. Please screen for two weeks, starting Apr. 19 2024 for tetanus, PTSD, and additional repercussions from foreign biological bodies. Physical and speech therapy advised.
Apr. 24, 2024: Subject, 'Dr. Riley Halliday' was nearly killed by an explosion approximately 1 yard from his person. Subject has re-injured their jaw into a near-inoperable state. Speaking is not advised. Subject's left eye was hit by a piece of shrapnel and is no longer functioning. Subject received burns across his lower face and both legs. Skin grafts were taken from subject's left leg. Subject was injured by several pieces of shrapnel from the explosion. Namely, several small fragments to his chest, one large fragment to upper torso. Heavy shrapnel wounds were received on both legs. Walking is not advisable.
Apr. 30, 2024: Subject 'Dr. Riley Halliday' was greviously injured by "trees" though information regarding the incident is currently sparse. Full body burns received, 1st and 2nd degree. Initially treated by 1lt 'Phoenix' and SSG Ace Sol. Administer bandaging, burn cream, and maybe aloe vera regularly. Check for needed skin grafts in follow up visit.
Apr. 30, 2024. Using crutches after shooting. Monitor vitals. Take prescribed medication.
No current developed psychological issues or effects post-enrollment.

Cognitive Resistance Value (CRV) 18.75 (Notable)
Psychic Resistance Index (PRI) 14-B
Psychic Resistance Score (PRS) 87.5/100
Foundation Standardized Test: 96/100
Foundation Personnel Test: 84/100
Foundation Psychological Evaluation Assessment: 44-C-7. Avg. 91/100
Foundation Physical Aptitude Test: 76/100

Therapist’s Note(s): “Convoluted history in the Foundation. Hired after one of the Found's(Foundation's) 'EduSCiP' programs, or whatever they're called. Some sort of degree in general Anomalous Sciences. Worked in Amnesthesiology before some of the major shifts in the study occurred. Later moved to Euclid Humanoid Containment where his skills seemingly proved useful in preventing a few catastrophes. Apparently earned an award from it, but I couldn't locate any information on it in the DB(Database). Lately, he's been in SpecRe(Specialized Research Division) and I haven't received any notices regarding incidents, so that seems to be going well. Overall, he has experience. Is he the best at his job? Gods no. Just check his incident card for that proof- though I'll admit he has been getting better. Scored well in regular Personnel Tests (CRVA, PRIE, PRSA, FST, FPT, FPEA, FPAT) so, as his acting therapist before his transfer, I'm clearing him for continued employment within the SCP Foundation. Riles, if you're reading this, good luck.” Dr. Maddie Heinz, I.S-Med-Div.NA-U.13, February 29, 2024

Notable Document(s): Driver’s License. State of North Carolina ID. Civilian Firearms License. Concealed Carry License. Foundation Personnel ID. Foundation Issued Clearance Card. Foundation Issued Medical Card. Foundation Issued Insurance Card. Foundation Gen. Use Civilian Debit Card. Foundation Personnel Incident Card [7Mi-0Ma-0Ca/2IF-2Mi-0Fe/0BL-0DM-0FT].

History: Born in Washington, North Carolina. Graduated from Sancre Tor High School in 1997 and later Secondary Carolina Provincial University in 2003. Hired to the SCP Foundation in 2005 at Site–7b working in the off/on-site Amnesthesiology Division. Transferred to Site-88r in 2009 to the on-site Euclid Containment Division, and later the off/on-site Specialized Research Division in 2016. Transferred to Site-85 in 2024 to the on-site Research Division. Promoted to Research Expert on April 24th, 2024.

Relatives:

J. Halliday - Adoptive Father

Unknown - Biological Father

K. Mothwick - Biological Mother (Deceased)

No listed Siblings

Cold, not cruel.

< :: HATES :: >

• The Chaos Insurgency. Traitors, terrorists, and iron clasped rulers squeezing dry poor and weak nations and peoples. Their goals are set, in simplest terms, in two parts. First, the destruction and elimination of the SCP Foundation. Second, the gaining of absolute power and control over anything and everything through the usage of anomalies and firepower.​
  • Mistreatment of D-Class Personnel. Ethics is, and has always been, a controvertial point in the Foundation. I take my stance when needed, namely the mistreatment of D-Class. Are they normally murderers? Kidnappers? Horrible people? Yes. But they are human. And life should never be thrown away.​
  • Chemistry. Need I say more other than it makes no god-damned sense??​
  • The dentist. Fuck off. My teeth.​
  • Able. The earth you walk on will soon be your grave.​

< :: DISLIKES :: >

• Anomalies. While one might find pity on some of these, we must remember the core ideals of the SCP Foundation. Secure, Contain, Protect. These are unexplained, and, at the drop of a hat, could at any moment turn from innocent and peaceful to world-ending abominations. It has happened before. Remember that before you ever seek pity on one, and remember the reason for the Special Containment Procedures always being before the description. They all seek freedom or destruction in some way. We must never forget the threat they pose and what we really fight for; the lives of all our families and the ignorance of the masses from an otherwise outright terrifying reality.​
  • Class-D Personnel. Are they human? Absolutely. Did they have a childhood? Yes. Are they horrible humans? Most of the time. Most of them would manipulate you, put a gun to your head, whatever they need to to try and escape. They are ticking timebombs, especially with the rumour of 30 Days and other stuff. I mean, they could be clones, but I have no idea. They're horrible people, but they're still people.​
  • Names. Too many fuckin' names. Hard to remember.​
  • Anesthesia. It really fucks me up. For. A while.​

< :: NEUTRALS :: >

• The SCP Foundation. Herein lies the tale of ‘Cold, not cruel.’ Our reputation as a boogeyman of sorts to the informed world proceeds us. We recognize our flaws, and they are aplenty, but we also recognize our effectiveness as an autonomous body working to undermine and work against the anomalous plague that our world- our universe, has. Without us, where would the world really turn to? It's difficult to say for certain that there are good alternatives.​
  • The Mobile Task Force Division. I don't care how many times my therapist tells me that my... intolerance for them is unhealthy- those fucks stole lunch 13 too many times. I GUESS they, ya know, save lives, but that doesn't mean I can't have a distaste for them. The E-11 Captain is... intriguing.​
  • Professionalism. Do I respect it? Usually. There a time and a place? Absolutely. Will I always abide by it? No promises, chops.​
  • Dr. Gusteau. Fuck you.​

< :: LIKES :: >

• Science. Science!​
  • Dungeons and Dragons. Dude, seriously, need I explain?​
  • Accents. Dialects. They're neat. Fun to study. Interesting.​
  • Bethesda games. Bite me, they're fun. Even Fallout 76. Here's hoping that TES 6 drops before I die.​
  • Stories and Tales. I mean, they're fun, they're interesting, they let you peer into somewhere you weren't. Like that guy I knew in Amnesthesiology who always had to "test the product" That guy was so fucked up but holy high hell was he funny. Rest in Peace. He forgot how to breathe.​
  • Bones. what is a skeleton's favorite plant? A bone-zai tree! Please don't sue me.
  • The Research Agency Security. Aside from the [1] incident(s) so far, these guys seem capable. Nice to actually have direct security, especially at a new site. Hard to gauge how safe a site is until you've been there a while, or died along the way.​
  • Dr. Drive. Interesting methods, but effective. You've helped me and others. Thank you.​
  • Dr. Longhart. I'm becoming a regular, huh?​
  • Dr. Chidaruma. You've been a hell of a guy to work with. Get some allergy meds?​

< :: LOVES :: >

• Cryptids. C'mon, buddy, ya's got to admit that Cryptozoology and the SCP Foundation go hand in hand. Half the damn reason I took those science classes to begin with... Look where that got me! Sorry, Oak Ridge. Foundies got me first.​
  • Baking! Fun past-time, amazing results. Why wouldn't I like it? Fuckin tastee.​
  • Goblin creatures. Opossums, Lobster, Rats, Pigeons- They're all fuckin' great.​
  • Pockets. The pinnacle of convenience. I don't even know how many my coat has. I've tried to count, somewhere between 3 and 40, I think?​
  • Comfort. I'm doin' mah goddamn job- lemme be comfy while doin' it damnit.​

<~ UNKNOWN ~>

• Dr. DiGiorgio You're a goblin. You have strange methods. We aren't dead yet.​
  • The Anomalous Sciences. Paradoxical. Making the impossible possible, somehow. Amnestics, Reality Bending, Souls, Memetics. So intriguing, so dangerous, so unpredictable, so powerful.​
  • George Strand. Your... praxeology and methods are intriguing. You've piqued my interest.​
  • MTF Mu-4. Interesting.​
  • Cartographer. You're hard to map out.​

(All previous sections on Likes and Dislikes CANNOT be taken IC’ly without learning about them in RP.)

(To find out their inventory items and items they own, find out in RP. They are not listed here beyond standard load-out gear for in-game jobs.)

Items:

Items in Personal Bunks: Box containing a small neutron star.

Dog-Tags/Tokens of the Dead: ‘Riley Halliday, Level 4 19/08/93 S-85 BT:AB+’.

Equipment: Blue Nitrile disposable exam gloves, eyeglasses, Hagoromo Fulltouch White Chalk 12 pack, HotHands Super Warmer heat packs, Foundation-Issued Radio, Foundation-Issued PDA, Foundation-Issued Tablet, Level 4-I Keycard, MIRA EDC Protective Face Mask, 60x 65mg Potassium Iodide tablets, 100x Ibuprofen pills, MIRA Safety Geiger-2 Dosimeter, GQ GMC-600 Plus Geiger Counter, Combs Tech Wyoming Leather Casual Boots, MIRA CM-7M Gas Mask, GX30L2-R MKII SST70 Flashlight, 14" Gorilla Pry Bar, RSDL Decontamination Kit, 2x tourniquettes, 3x gauze packs, 3x bandage rolls, medical stapler.

Personal Comms:
Odysseus, VISION, Dr. Flash Drive, Dr. Hunte, Dr. Ace Sol, Tommy Flanders, Cartographer

Radio Channels:
Radio: Research, Research Agency, Foundation, Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4, Emergency Medical, GenSec, Epsilon-6, Epsilon-11, Mobile Task Force, Medical Division, Open.
Documents Authored: Previous files only available on Site Intranet at Site-88r and Site-7b. Incident Reports: Apr. 23, 2024 'Black Wall' ; Apr. 30, 2024 'Trees'

// Additional Comments & Notes:

Image 1: ’Character Design Male’ <.Link.>

Footnotes:
What are you, a cop?
The Medical Section is visible to all Medical staff.

Last edited:
Back