Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

RI Ambassador 'Nidus'

[AU] Wallflower4

Reaction score
=========================<.>==========================
CHAOS INSURGENCY TERMINAL
PLEASE ENTER ACCESS CODE

>***********************<
>ACCESS…GRANTED<
>PLEASE SELECT FILE<
>F:\\Cell_85\\Personnel_Files\\BRAVO\\{NIDUS}<
>LOADING FILE...FILE LOADED<

[<!>] WARNING [<!>]
BRAVO Clearance Required. Unauthorized entry to encrypted documents will be persecuted to the fullest extent of the Chaos Insurgency authority. Scroll down to continue.

CHECKING USER CLEARANCE...
USER CLEARANCE..
.ACCEPTED
WELCOME USER

rnd-logo.png

ACCESSING INFORMATION PLEASE WAIT…
[<!>] WARNING! MAJOR DATA LOSS! [<!>]
LOADING RECOVERED DATA…

GENERAL OVERVIEW

NAME
DEPARTMENT
STATUS
Sammael Agustin
Research Insurgency
Active
CODE NAME
RANK
DOB
‘Nidus’
RI Ambassador
11/06/2000
DATA LOST
DOP
???
Male

PHYISCAL INFORMATION

ILLNESSES
5’10”
DATA LOST
NATIONALITY
HAIR COLOR
OTHER TRAITS
American
Black/White
Multiple scars on left arm, cause unknown
SKIN TONE
EYE COLOR
BLOOD TYPE
Light Brown
Brown
DATA LOST

BACKGROUND
Sammael is very fond of a certain gray jacket, and refuses to take it off unless he must put on protective suits for hazmat environments.
Despite him never seemingly never taking it off, it is always clean.

[COMMENT FROM RI ****** *****: "I bet it's super sweaty from wearing that thing all day WE ARE IN AFRICA!"]
When asked about his childhood and where he grew up, he responded "I forget".
When being asked more about it, he refused to answer the questions.
Sammael was asked about any illness he has or may have, he seemed to get nervous and answered
“Nah”. This was later shown to be a lie.
FOR MORE INFO ON ILLNESS REFER TO {!E1/r/2Or!r/1!} INFORMATION

PHYCOLOGICAL DESCRIPTION
Sammael seems to have a careless attitude to most things, even in very dangerous environments. Some people among the insurgency call him a bit “Strange” or “Silly”
Despite most people seeing him as quite friendly, Sammael has had several incidents of sudden fits of aggression and anger
He also is very bothered by dirty environments, when first given access to the RI lab he completely ignored everyone to check the cleanliness of the lab.

[COMMENT FROM RI ****** *****: "He scrapped an entire test because I dropped some soda on the floor!"]

IMPACTFUL EVENTS
While taking a trip to Minnesota to investigate an anomaly spotted at [1!@?!!!@!!?1],
Sammael caught some kind of disease or illness, it causes him to be constantly cold, cough, and seek out foods with high amounts of salt. Symptoms of his illness have not gotten better or worse, it seems the salt keeps it at bay and it is unknown what could happen if he stops consuming salt.

MISC INFO
Sammael has multiple patents relating to weapons being used by other cells and militaries, this gives him a tendency to spend money recklessly without thought of consequence.
Sammael used to work at another cell, yet he has trouble remembering things about it.

AUDIO LOGS
TIme of record: 04/25 2:00 PM
{!BEGIN AUDIO!}
{!ERROR! AUDIO CORRUPT!}
{!ATTEMPTING TO TRANSCRIBE!}

”Hello whomever be listening! I have cough RETURNED! From my TRIP to MINNESOTA! Many findings! Many Anomalies! But I left all that to the cells located in the states, afterall I have my own research to attend to!”
“Now onto…”
*pages flipping*
“Ah yes! I am going to keep some audio logs to monitor MYSELF! I have contracted a strange disease! New! And possibly anomalous! How cool!!”

{!SCRIBE ERROR AUDIO TOO LOUD!}
“Now I thought I would get cool super powers but NOPE! Now I'm just SUPER COLD all the time! And I'm starting to see some of my hair turn white! It is quite cool but doesn't exactly fit my style!
*Clicking*
“I've uhm... I've researched my symptoms and I have come up with nothing, I am…unsure if this will cause my demise…I cannot die. Not yet.”

{!SCRIBE END!}
TIme of record: 05/7 1:30 PM
{!BEGIN AUDIO!}
{!ERROR! AUDIO CORRUPT!}
{!ATTEMPTING TO TRANSCRIBE!}

”Alright…”
*Clicking*
“This disease…it has progressed”
*Cough*
“I can feel my insides starting to freeze…I can see my breath even in this burning heat…”
“Its all so…AWESOME! Where could this have originated! Why does it exist! So much to find out!”
“Now I cant go back to the cave that I found it in for a while but I think I can use what I have here to figure this out…”
{!SCRIBE END!}

OPINIONS AND THOUGHTS
(The following are responses to questions from multiple interviews as well as recorded statements)
HATES:
“None. For now.”
DISLIKES:
The Foundation: "Such a pain to deal with. I understand you got to keep the SCPs contained but COME ON YOU CAN SHARE"
NEUTRAL:
Killing Others: "Taking someone's life isn't a choice I like to make. But I will do what I must to further my goals...I-I mean the insurgency's goals...yea."
The Insurgency: "Yea it's nice here, finally somewhere I can do my research with others of equal intelligence...well somewhat equal."
LOVES:
DATA LOST
?????:
Roleplay Randy: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Character Unique Items:
A ski mask with the word "
Plasma" engraved inside
A plastic container filled with jolly ranchers with "
Morse" written on the side
“They mean a great deal to me…if i lost them i'd do anything to get them back”

Attachments

• rnd-logo.png
    rnd-logo.png
    60.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited: