Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Rick's CI Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRedGibby

Reaction score
-OOC Info-
  1. Community Name: Rick
  2. Past/Current Character Names: IST Ashton Cunningham
  3. SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]: 76561198396891836
  4. Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]: 615255118614364160
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]: Yes
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: Tes
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: 3,407.1 hours in GMOD, I think I had about a month of time on old AU and 1 day of time on new AU
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU: None

-OOC Questions-
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): Nope
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: a /me is way to describe an action that cannot be shown in GMOD. EX; /me does a backflip, /roll, You rolled a 3! /me falls on my back and snaps it in three different places
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: You do a /roll, and depending on how the roll goes it will effect how affective the /me is
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: a /roll is a way to decide how effective a action is. Ex; /me kicks Zaur in the leg, /roll, You rolled a 100! /me breaks Zaur legs due to the force of the kick
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM is when you kill someone with no need or reason too. Ex; I shoot down Zaur cause I felt like it, even though he's also a CI and was AFK
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR is the rule where you must wait for about two minutes before leaving your bunks after dying. Ex; I've been shot down by Zaur, I must now wait until my NLR is over to leave my bunks and continue combat/RP
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is when your character is put into a situation that threatens their life, and must obey the wants of the people threatening them. Ex; 18 Foundation have a guns pointed at me, I put my hands up as fighting that all on my own is a death wish.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes

-Long-Form Questions-
  1. How does CI view the anomalous? [100+ words]: When it comes to anomaly's, The Insurgents see them as a tool to gain what they want. Instead of containing them like the foundation, killing them like the GOC, or letting them live free like the Serpant's Hand, The Chaos Insurgency seeks to use anomaly's to serve them and their goals and wants. While they do understand the risk and possible danger that some of the SCPs can cause to the world to go to chaos. That's why they, on very rare occasions, work with the SCP Foundation and other GOI's to keep the world from falling. While they are still very ok with using SCP's like 049 and Able to combat their enemy's, they also understand that in some situations compromises have to be made.
  2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do? [100+ words]: First, you report it to the Teamspeak. If you don't want to capture them, go speak with them. Start some RP. If you do want to capture, you ask for permission from your higher ups. If the permission is denied, you can simply gun down or go speak with the E6. If given permission, gather a small force to get them in FearRP. Then flank them by surprise and cuff them. IMMEDATILY take their comms and weapons then drag them back to base. The RP from their will differ day to day. Remember to ask for their boundaries with any torture that you might do so you don't get into any trouble.
  3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?: You call him back, and calmly explain that doing that could get you captured and possibly tortured by Foundation. What they want to do is go out with a battle buddy or two to make sure they'll be safe while out of base.
  4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: It depends on the situation. If the situation more fits the jurisdiction of the Captain, they take over the situation. If the Squad Lead fits the situation more, then they take over the situation. But they usually have about the same clearance in normal situations.
  5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: SPIRE have take over with ALPHA Clearance, listen to their orders and handle the situation as needed.

-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]: Yes
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]: Yes
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]: Yes

ACCEPTED
Get in here, ya big baby. Welcome back to CI!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back