Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

C:\\Cell_85\\Personnel_Files\\SPIRE_Insurgents\\'Thoth'

PalJinks

Reaction score
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/ . . .Breach-Log[20240420]. . . /
LOADING FOUNDATION DATABASE
V19.8-1 SUCCESSFULLY LOADED
Welcome, User!

LoadingFoundationDatabase.gif
Login Required.
Password: █████████████

. . .

[ACCESS-DENIED]

| USB-DETECTED |

. . .

| BREACH-IN-PROGRESS-DEPLOYIng-m-em~e_t-ic |

LoadingFoundationDatabase.gif

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS CLASSIFIED TO THE RANK OF [SPIRE] UNAUTHORIZED VIEWING OF THIS DOCUMENT WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE ACTION BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

| Deploying Memetic Agent |

AI Factory Reset 24.gif
[Unauthorized]
"Your eyes glued to the screen mesmerized while your ears begin to bleed, while you panic your vision starts to go fuzzy. Dropping onto the floor you claw at your neck reaching for a gasp of air as it gets difficult to breathe. As your consciousness begins to fade you wonder what you ever clicked on in the first place. "

[ACCESS-GRANTED]

| DOWNLOADING ALL AI INSURGENCY DATA ON: █████ |

/ . . .Breach-Log.end[20240420]. . . /

[CCTV inside an abandoned facility (location: Canada) managed to capture a glimpse of Thoth]
01010010 01100101 01110000 01101100 01101001 01100011 01100001.jpg
Active near Site-85
Date of Birth:
08/24/1997
Place of Birth:
Ontario, Canada

Name Of Operative: Sean
███████ [Thoth]

Physical Description/Appearance:
Height: 6'1,
Eye Color: Grey
Body Type: Athletic
Other: 'Thoth's formal outfit is an all-black hoodie fitted with green cargo pants and a pair of Timbs || Supported on his back is an oxygen tank equipped with a rebreather due to a gas attack on his home [March, 17th 2023] || [Left wrist: has a burned-in mark of the letter 'T', || Right shoulder: Old CI patch that Replica has no knowledge of when he's received it, || Chest: Around his neck are two dog tags one being his own and the other is █████ || His oxygen tank needs to be refilled every three days. || Timbs are made by himself. || 37% of his body has been extremely burned and he will not go into further details || His past can only be described as a hazy fog in which he cannot recall anything besides prior hands in CI Command and possibly NTF.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phycological Description: -AudLog[RepercussionsT.mp3]-
Meeting with 'Thoth' and Alpha Command on recent occurrences.

[Sounds of paper being shuffled and desk chairs are heard as they roll across the floor as Thoth steps into the office]

-█████ "Sean, It's fantastic to see you once again... Please have a seat."

-Thoth "I've got D-Class losing it out here I don't have time for pleasantries sir."

-█████ "Oh please... I insist. Are you taking your medication as of recently? That raid on your home has done quite a number on you." [Audible chuckling is heard]

-Thoth "Like I've said... I remember nothing but Polas pulling me out of that rubble and the foundation personnel that he's killed while extracting me. Stop calling me in every day to talk about it I don't know who I am, what medication you are giving me or...
[Thoth would pause before taking a deep breath from his rebreather.]

"Wait... are my family the ones that got me involved in the Chaos ins-"
[The sound of an injection is picked up on the audio]

-█████ "Sorry kid, You'll know soon enough... Now! go take care of those D-Class and report to me your findings on SETH, we got a lot of work that needs to be done around here."

-Thoth "Yes sir."

[Thoth leaves the room and shuts the door behind him]
-AudLogEnd[RepercussionsT.mp3]-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disabilities/Injuries: 'T' logo burned into the flesh of his left wrist. || Half his body has been extremely burned. || From either thinking or seeing something that would trigger memories would make him forget them instantly. || Lungs collapsed twice but have recovered due to the effects of stolen SCP-500 pills and his oxygen tank. || Has to wear an oxygen mask at all times. || Addicted to his cigars || Loss of all sensation of touch [Burned nerves].

Skills:
Mastered kickboxing, won multiple tournaments within Canada, United States and Mexico || Strong Leader || Tinkerer, makes his own gear || Black market owner. || Foundation Mobile Task Force Trained. || Elite-level hacking due to his connections to CI that has surveillance across Canada.

Loves:
Cigars: "Damn I can't get enough of them... Sets me free I'll tell ya."

AI: "Don't be mistaken I'm talking about everyone in CI, Yall mean the world to me."

'Talon': "..."

'Seven Three': "When I was a broken man in my damaged state, Seven taught me everything I know now... I owe him a great deal of gratitude."

'Transfiguration': "I swear I've worked alongside you in the past... Shame my memory isn't what it used to be brother."

'Polas': "What can I say, You went through a whole village of gas and killed a dozen foundation personnel for my life... Thank you."

"Psycho": "Doing fantastic as our Commander and you've given me more than a couple opportunities to prove myself to this cell."

NTF: "Work well with the lot of you, High Command of the branch trained my way back when."

Amnestics: "More fun taking them than administering... I can't remember the last time I took class-A... On second thought I can't remember the past 6 hours HAHA."

Neutral:
Foundation: "Not all of you are disturbed enough to be under high commands thumb but there is shit they do that you don't understand..."

'Medkit': "I'd like to apologize for taking your ring finger. I'm not myself recently."

Hates:
Nothing: "Life is too short to hate one another but if you tend to fuck with me you'll end up on a list haha."

'Baron': "Reason I had to leave the cell... He's coming for me. Don't let him replace me and let all progress I've done die in vain.

Error
Error
Reconnecting...
/VIEWING ACCESS_REVOKED/

/COMPUTER SHUT_DOWN ACTIVATED/...

[ //Anything is subject to change as this is WIP but thanks for reading <3 ]

Last edited:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Document-Has-Been-Updated [05-11-24]
+ SPIRE Fire Team Lead
+ R