Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

UltraToad's CI App

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltraToad

Reaction score
-OOC Info-​
  1. Community Name: UltraToad
  2. Past/Current Character Names: Ezekiel Longhart, Chase Hope (All from the Pre-Revival Atlas Uprising)
  3. SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]: 76561198367573838
  4. Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]: 457175137347829773
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]: Yes
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: Yes
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: 3'800 hours, nearly all of it on SCPRP. A large majority (Like, 80%) on Atlas
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU: I believe I had one, very long ago Trust & Safety ban.

-OOC Questions-​
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: A /me is an action that is done by your character, usually in more detail and depth than you could replicate in Gmod. (/me would bring their scalpel down into their skin, making a cut along their arm.)
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: React with my own /me. Though depending on the /me, it would be more passive or aggressive than another. Such as being tackled or being punched, I would do a dodge or a counter attack and then roll.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: A random number from 1-100, usually in relation to a /me
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Random Death Match, killing someone for no reason.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: New Life Rule, That being either having to sit in bunks for a certain amount of time or your character losing all of their memories of their death
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: The RP of fear, Everyone is scared of something, and that is usually a gun in your face. A common example would be having 3 or more guns being pushed into your face, you would naturally be scared and listen to them
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes

-Long-Form Questions-​
  1. How does CI view the anomalous? [100+ words]: Disgust. The Chaos Insurgency has only one goal and one meaning to the way they operate. To make a better humanity, a more superior race of Human. And all that anomalies do is get in the way of our goal, they clutter up our once pure species, and the Foundation does nothing but get in the way of what we strive to do. Although, in the meantime, Anomalies serve a purpose for us. Although they may be different, and they may be wrong for what they are, they are a great tool for helping us get closer to our goal. They are a gun that can be turned towards the Foundation, and a powerful gun at that.
  2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do? [100+ words]: I have very little say in what would happen with someone of the Foundation. But if it would be in my hands? An E6 being all alone is the perfect situation to gather up a few of my fellow brother-in-arms and go in for a capture. Prove that E6 should be scared where they go, and prove that the CI should be feared. Although someone as low of a rank as a E6 may not provide much information, you could certainly sell them off for what little cash they cost, and contribute to the vault. Every Foundation employee is useful, for leverage that is.
  3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?: Call it out to my friends, and if it comes to it, terminate them. They will do little to nothing for our Insurgency if they throw themselves away at the Foundation to either die dishonorably or get captured. Even worse, defect.
  4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: They are equals in term of leadership. I will hold them both to high respect none the less.
  5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: (I, honestly couldn't find to much on this. I found PUBLIC OPERATIONS but I'm not sure if this is what the question meant. Sorry!) Something important must be done by SPIRE. Either dealing with a solemn loss of the Chaos Insurgency or dealing with a Traitor. Spire gains the authority of the Alpha Command who enacted the operation and is in charge.

-Confirmations-​
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]: Yes
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]: Yes
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]: Yes

Last edited:
ON HOLD
QUESTION 5 is almost correct
Think about who becomes in charge when an operation is called
24 Hours to fix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back