Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Your goals for the servers future.

Isamu

Reaction score
As the topic's title says, what are your goals on Atlas Uprising as the present brings us closer to the future? Here's mine!

My main goal is to become the Medical Director at some point to help expand leadership opportunities for both myself and others.

Right now I want to move up in the ranks of E6 to get XO and maybe captain but more long term id say Mu-4 or site command

As the topic's title says, what are your goals on Atlas Uprising as the present brings us closer to the future? Here's mine!

My main goal is to become the Medical Director at some point to help expand leadership opportunities for both myself and others.
Become MU-4 or Site Command. If not that, then 1LT of RA.

Police Commissioner (And begging Caboose for them to be working with the GOC for more RP)

My goal was going to go for Site Command...

(it might seem crazy what i'm about to say)

I think my goal is to just create RP. I don't care about anything else I just wanna have fun with people.

One of my goals was to Reach Bravo Command, already hit that goal now I'm Working Towards Alpha, RI Marshal specifically

Don't think I have any goals for Foundation considering I main CI right now

Back