Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Pumpkin's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FS] Pumpkin

Forum Staff
Forum Staff
Reaction score
Name: Pumpkin

DiscordID: 332966458403454978

Why do you want to be Forum Staff? (150 Words Minimum): I would like to be forum staff because I think it would be a nice way to gain a different kind of experience on a staff team than just in-game staffing. I think having the possibility of learning new things is an appealing aspect, and it brings a new level of freshness. It also gives me the ability to be able to do my tasks without being limited to if I am at home or not. Other than that, I would love the opportunity to be able to help people on the forums or help with the forums since forum staff work particularly hard to make sure everything is neat and organized for the convenience of the average forum user. I think that having the chance to see what forum staff do on a daily basis and deal with whatever they have to deal with on a constant or everyday basis would give me an ever-greater appreciation for them.

Do you have any previous experience?: I do not have experience on forum staff, but i have had staff experience.

Do you understand that positivity is key to being a member of the Forum Staff Team?: Yes.

-ACCEPTED-
Please contact me in Discord soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back