Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

CI DATABASE: CPT_Alyx_'Ajax'_Famova

CallMeSaint

Reaction score
1703817422526.png
Loading File…

LOADING ENCRYPTION REQUIREMENT: BRAVO

ACCESS GRANTED: WELCOME :]

USER_FILE/CPT_Alyx_'Ajax'_Famova

MjtsXDK-JtszhdYVqzhipx_7JwGzKhG586twRNQVR1nXj9WvCASCzt6HoLgoe1Bwe0yu1Izc7VEQckbSIBdeaX0_8z-lFOCVN6QBX1heGkXQzjipnha3vQ28S_fYKJGm7JNt4VF5_nQTFCAS4-Uv2Ks

Name: Alyx Famova

Codename: 'Ajax'

Squad Designation: N/A

Current Status: ACTIVE

Date of Birth: 09/30/2000

Place of Birth: United States of America, Iowa, Des Moines

Position: First AI CPT

Physical Summary: 5’5 Mesomorphic build

Psychological Summary: Optimist, serious when needs to be, loves interaction with anyone who will listen to him ramble.

Specialties: ALL

Skills/Attributes: Decent Marksmanship, Average Hand to Hand combat skills, Leader.

History: Worked previously for a PMC Company, before encountering anomoly !?!?, and when the PMC was almost wiped out the anomoly was caught by a group of ‘contractors’ known as the Chaos Insurgency, and this group offered to ‘hire’ the surviving PMC members and resulted in Alyx being enlisted to the Chaos insurgency where he finished training and is now awaiting deployment to his first cell assignment.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------

< HATES >
The Foundation- A bunch of cowards hiding in their little bunker, a perfect target for us to steal from

NTF- More times than not I see you doing E6's job, or you just let the SCPS escape to surface killing many innocent civilians, you are the true criminals.

Jackal (DECEASED) - I didn't like how you pushed Chaos's ideologies to the extremes... by burning your body I made sure you never could return.

< NEUTRAL >
SPIRE SR OP Polas - A strange one, but I will follow his orders until the very ends 4/18 Good luck in 'Spire' with whatever that has with it

Nico Adriano (MIA?) - A good rival, I may act like I don’t like him but I could see us being good friends in the future |
4/26 We never really got to talk, I will forever take that for granted.

E6- Some good some bad will have to look into for the future

SPIRE- A new face within CI... I don't know how to feel about them so far we have to see where it goes.

Rick Famova- I don't know how you keep finding me wherever I go, but this is your last chance.

CI MSGT ERIS (MIA?) - You just disappear on us... Pakhet squad won't be the same without you.

MU-4 CPT 'Hades'- From our little 'talk' I can tell you think just like me, and do things to see your side succeed... I can respect you a little bit.

E6 CPT Echo (DECEASED) - I need to try to talk to you more, we may be enemies but its good to know your enemies 4/30 Aw man I was starting to like you, but I guess that had to end so soon.

< LIKES >

CI- The first people who actually accepted me as ‘family’

Sniper rifles - It feels good to be dangerous and able to keep my range at the same time

CI COL 'Seven Three'- You have earned your way up, we will see how you do at the top | 4/25 Thank you for Trusting me with the rank of CPT I won't let you down.

CI 2LT Replica
(MIA?) - Me and you were selected for our leadership capabilities, I got your back you have mine | 4/25 Where did you go...

PAKHET SQUAD- My little ‘family’ I would die for each of you. | 4/25 I'm sorry I have to leave but trust me Dragon will do a much better job than I ever could.

CI 2LT Dragon- I trust you with PAKHET, lead them like I never could.

Journal
3/26 So it’s been a couple days since we were last given a task by the commander, so I’ve been sitting idle waiting for that call to come in telling us to get ready for a fight. As soon as I met those Foundation they just seemed so full of themselves, personally I think they are just a bunch of cowards. Anyways that’s all for now, I will have to keep updating throughout my time with this Chaos Insurgency Cell.

4/13/24

Today I made PFC and I learned quite a bit, from a bird of all things. Anyways we have two new officers Psycho and Seven Three, I’m also learning my way around the foundation to be helpful in the future and help us come up with a strategy to win more raids. (FYI don’t do CPR on a bird) anyways that’s all for today’s important events signing off. - Alyx

4/26

I guess I haven't updated this in a while... well lets start I have worked my way up to being the first CPT of the Assault Insurgents, surprising I know... but I never thought I would make it this far. The only reason I am here is because of the lower enlisted and NCOs believing in me, they are the ones who kept me going throughout everything.

PERSONAL COMMUNICATIONS LIST
‘Seven-Three’
'Reverse'
E6 CPT 'Echo'
CI INT Randall Thymes

(THESE ARE PURELY THE CHARACTER'S THOUGHTS AND ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN ICLY. ANY DEMOTIONS/REPRIMANDS RESULTING FROM READING THE ABOVE LOVES/HATES SECTION IS METAGAME.)

Trophies:

Last edited:
# >> LOGGING DATA... SUCCESSFULLY SAVED TO CI DATABASE << #
# >> LOGGING CONTRACT... CONTRACT SAVED TO CI DATABASE << #
# >> ENCRYPTIONS CALIBRATED... ALL SYSTEMS SECURE << #
"Mhm... this Insurgent seems confident in their work... they best not disappoint me."

USER LOGIN DETECTED

“Welcome Alyx”

FILE CHANGES DETECTED WOULD YOU LIKE TO SAVE

>Yes No

Changed Saved.

USER LOGOUT DETECTED CLOSING FILE.

USER LOGIN DETECTED

“Welcome Alyx”

FILE CHANGES DETECTED WOULD YOU LIKE TO SAVE

>Yes No

Changed Saved.

USER LOGOUT DETECTED CLOSING FILE.